Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Ola Taal Vista!

It was my cousin's wedding. My family and I had the opportunity to go to Tagaytay. It's been over a year since I've gone to the place and I somewhat missed the scenic view. Driving there was a bit challenging for me and the car. Mostly for the car, traveling uphill while carrying three overweight adults and their bags. 

The Hotel

We arrived at the hotel the day before the wedding, with all our fancy clothes in tow. But no, this isn't about the wedding. This is about the interesting place I've found with a lovely view.

Uneven Distribution

Empty Chairs

Entrance Lobby

Hotel Cafe

Flowers

Stepping Out

Take A Picture

The View Beyond

Open Viewing Deck

Cloudy Skies

Sun Kissed Peak

Gloomy Wheel

Layers Upon Layers

Colored Clouds

Looking On

Vast Expanse

Sunset

Blue Evening Clouds

Looking From Afar

Dance Practice

Under The Tree

By now it's already nightfall. We headed out to my auntie's place and had dinner and spent most of the night there. Midnight came, and we had to go back to the hotel. Upon returning, I've sought this out. The viewing deck looked like a lovely spot and I wondered what the view looked like at night.

Under The Speckled Sky

Shadow Figure

Hallway Back


Until then, don't let getting lost scare you from going out to wander! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post